Interstate and International Health Certificates

First and foremost; it is important to always gather the information from where you are traveling to with your pet by contacting the health departments of other countries and airlines. Whether you are traveling within the U.S or to other countries, it is best to have as much information and preparedness as possible.

When traveling either from one state to another, many airlines will require a current exam and certification of health given within 30 days of traveling from a Florida licensed and federally accredited veterinarian. Vaccines, such as rabies, are generally required to fly. Remember airlines require valid, up to date vaccines to travel.

Health certificates for international travel tend to be more complex. It is best to contact both the airline you will be traveling with, as well as the health department of the country you are traveling to, to find out what is required before traveling.


Office Hours


9:00 AM-6:00 pm


9:00 AM-6:00 PM


9:00 AM-6:00 PM


9:00 AM-6:00 PM


9:00 AM-6:00 PM


9:00 AM-2:00 PM