If you are searching for a veterinarian near you who provides routine care checkups, vaccines, or even treatment for serious conditions, visit us at Anzer Animal Hospital in Loxahatchee Groves, FL. We can help you learn more about your pet's condition and determine which course of treatment is best for his individual needs.
Common Conditions We Treat
At Anzer Animal Hospital, we're no stranger to treating animals with a range of conditions, from fleas and ticks to more complex problems. Some of the conditions that we treat in our animal hospital when it comes to working with both cats and dogs include:
• Skin Conditions: Skin conditions can impact any animal or breed. Common skin conditions can include allergic reactions, dermatitis, hot spots, or even parasitic infections (including worms, fleas, and ticks).
• Dental Issues: If your pet is experiencing bad breath, a loss of teeth, or even bleeding in the gums, we can help. We can assist in addressing infections, gum disease, and more.
• Liver Disease: Liver diseases can be caused in animals due to genetics, environmental factors, toxins, or even the surrounding environment. Pets who may be suffering from liver disease are more likely to experience changes in their appetites, jaundice, and in severe cases, even nausea and vomiting.
• Pancreatitis: The inflammation of the pancreas is called pancreatitis, and it can occur in animals just as it can in people. Pancreatitis can cause abdominal pain in both cats and dogs. Additionally, it is not uncommon for a pet to experience both diarrhea and vomiting.
• Kidney Disease: Kidney disease can impact different breeds and older pets with unhealthy diets and lifestyles. Common signs in animals may include drastic weight loss, increased urination, and an obvious increase in thirst.
We Are Here to Help
Don’t wait to get your pet treatment he needs Visit us so we can get him the personalized care he needs to get and stay healthy.
Get Routine Care and Pet Vaccinations from a Veterinarian Near You
Whether your pet is scratching himself with fleas, is no longer eating properly, or is even lacking in vaccinations, we at Anzer Animal Hospital are here for you and ready to help. From traditional vaccinations and routine care to a treatment plan for dental issues and even pancreatitis, we are ready to help get your pet back into good health as quickly as possible. For those living in Loxahatchee Groves, FL, contact us to see how we can treat the condition your pet has today. Call us at (561) 619-7600 for pet care from a veterinarian near you.