Veterinary Technician Position Available
Our fast-growing, state-of-the-art veterinary practice serving Wellington, Loxahatchee, Royal Palm Beach and surrounding areas is seeking a self-motivated Veterinary Technician.
- Assist Veterinarian with clinical cases; collect and maintain patient records
- Observe animal patients; provide first aide and palliative care under veterinary supervision
- Collect and test lab samples for use in the treatment and diagnosis of diseases
- Operate blood and urine diagnostic machines
- Prepare vaccines and serums for prevention of diseases.
- Prepare rooms for exams or surgery; Clean and sterilize instruments and materials and maintain equipment and machines.
- Take all manner of diagnostic imaging, including X-Rays, Ultrasound and MRI
- Assist veterinarian during surgery, as needed.
- Associates Degree or similar in Veterinary Sciences or related field;
- Six (6) months experience in with diagnostic imaging including X-Ray, Ultrasound and MRI.
Salary: $28,000 per year
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contact: Cristina Anzures-Gurria / Owner
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.